Old 21-04-2008, 04:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie NJ Bonnie NJ is offline

Default Pumps are running

On Apr 18, 8:10 am, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Go Bonnie!

Our pumps are running too...but then Jackson allows us to keep them on
all 12 months.

Our water celery (from you years back) is going great guns while the
hyacinth is just starting.

Put up a pic of your falls sometime.

Jim

I'll do that if and when we get the falls back running again ;-). Our
water celery is still trying to take over the yard - it's still one of
the first plants to green up in the spring. I think it will be over a
month until it's safe to add hyacinth to our ponds in Jersey.
Bonnie
NJ