Old 22-04-2008, 06:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default Pumps are running

wrote:
how many watts?

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:57:00 EDT, Chip wrote:

Bonnie NJ wrote:
I'll do that if and when we get the falls back running again ;-). Our

On this subject I was in a Harbor Freight (yes, I know that most of
their stuff is made by shoeless Chinese children who have to sleep on
the dirty floor) this morning and they have a NEW "Stream and Waterfall"
pump. It's a 3200GPH with a multi-vented black plastic cage over it.
Claims about a 15' lift with 1.5" pipe. About 1 cubic foot total and on
sale for $79.99. Didn't look bad.

Chip

270 Watts- BTW, Watts should be capitalized- named for a person. See it
yourself.