Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Jay Bird

Default Rosemary problem

Unfortunately I believe this is the natural life cycle of the plant. When
mine finally gave up the ghost it was around 10 years old. It had gone into
a slow decline for a couple of years.

"CP" wrote in message
. ..
Hello Austin gardeners,

Hope you are all enjoying the nice Spring weather and the blue bonnets

that
have started to bloom...

Now to the question - I have a nice upright rosemary bush in my front yard
which was doing fine until now. All of a sudden the center of the plant

seem
to have turned brown in color. The surrounding plant still looks very
healthy with lavender blooms. Can anyone tell me what is happening and how
to fix the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

CP