Old 23-04-2008, 10:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Darryl Darryl is offline

Default dandelions and clovers

On Apr 19, 10:11*am, "Bob F" wrote:

Do you fertilize?

I haven't aerated or overseeded in 15 years, and my lawn does fine with
fertilizer and lime. A few times a year I walk around with a spray bottle of
weed-b-gon - spray the weeds, and that takes care of them.

No one has mentioned "neighbors" yet as a contributing variable. If
none of your nieghbors do anything to handle dandelions in their
yards, then you'll be fighting them in your yard every year.