Old 24-04-2008, 07:19 PM
suemack suemack is offline
Registered User

I'm sure we have all made mistakes but usually if i do at least i apologise for it !- i also wanted to know if when first germinated are buddleja seeds very tiny (as in nemesia)? I don't want to spend ages pricking these out if they are something else. It was suggested it was my compost but as i have successfully germinated approx. 2000 seeds this year i don't think that is the answer. I have found another supplier now recommended by one of the garden magazines.

In answer to other worthy members i have saved half of my lettuces and am continuing with them and will give them to the first school/church fair that comes along! (I didn't put all of them in the compost bin!) I will give them to whoever wants them along with a surplus of purple sprouting broccolli and watercress!