Old 24-04-2008, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Epi parkinsonianum (Corlostylis parkinsonianum) x2

v_coerulea wrote:
This plant is a mount with coconut fiber on cedar shingle (about 9 x 12
inches). The stem that has floers fully opened and bloomed before. The one
just opening is the first time. There is a third stem higher up that's just
beginning to send out a bloom stem. Great!
Gary

Tell me more about this

mount with coconut fiber on cedar shingle

I am only now trying to grow plants on mounts and am experimenting with
various methods and types. I haven't heard this one before. Is it simply
a raw cedar shingle such as I buy for repairing my house cedar siding?