Old 24-04-2008, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Epi parkinsonianum (Corlostylis parkinsonianum) x2

Ok, sounds like my house but then what types of fert do you use & do you
have
special water for your orchids. Forgive me if I have asked before.
Just had 3 root canals done yesterday afternoon & I feel like I've been in a
boxing match!
Thus the reason I am still on the computer at this time.
Cheers Wendy (Who loves your stuff)
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
I just grow it mounted like I described and grow under intermediate
condition all year. I use even water and fertilizer regimens and about 30 %
shade in summer, 0-20% shade in winter.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Wowee! Now Gary, I am still convinced you have a special secret.
I have one in the greenhouse & killed two outside. Andy told me to grow
them outside.
There are a couple of new tipped roots but thats it.

Your orchid bloom rate is tremendous to say the least.
Good growing to you.
Cheers Wendy

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
This plant is a mount with coconut fiber on cedar shingle (about 9 x 12
inches). The stem that has floers fully opened and bloomed before. The
one just opening is the first time. There is a third stem higher up
that's just beginning to send out a bloom stem. Great!
Gary