Old 25-04-2008, 12:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Epi parkinsonianum (Corlostylis parkinsonianum) x2

Not a problem, I understand. yesterday I had 6 shot into my back and 4 into
my hips. And forgive me for not being much help but I don't do much of
anything to our water, it's naturally 5.2 right out of the ground, sometimes
as low as 4.8 No special fertilizer, just a constant very low dose of 1 tsp/
gal. For now that works perfect for me and temp never goes below 50 F. for
only a 2 weeks or so then up to 60F lows.
The doc seems to have caught it just right. Had the shots at 8AM and slept
the rest of the day and night. This morning there's just enought ache left
to remind me I better not overdo it today but its better than I've felt in
many months.
Gary

" Wendy7" wrote in message
Ok, sounds like my house but then what types of fert do you use & do you
have
special water for your orchids. Forgive me if I have asked before.
Just had 3 root canals done yesterday afternoon & I feel like I've been in
a boxing match!
Thus the reason I am still on the computer at this time.
Cheers Wendy (Who loves your stuff)
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
I just grow it mounted like I described and grow under intermediate
condition all year. I use even water and fertilizer regimens and about 30
% shade in summer, 0-20% shade in winter.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Wowee! Now Gary, I am still convinced you have a special secret.
I have one in the greenhouse & killed two outside. Andy told me to grow
them outside.
There are a couple of new tipped roots but thats it.

Your orchid bloom rate is tremendous to say the least.
Good growing to you.
Cheers Wendy

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
This plant is a mount with coconut fiber on cedar shingle (about 9 x 12
inches). The stem that has floers fully opened and bloomed before. The
one just opening is the first time. There is a third stem higher up
that's just beginning to send out a bloom stem. Great!
Gary