Old 26-04-2008, 02:10 AM
simonb simonb is offline
Registered User

Question Plants with the deepest root structure

Hi, this is my first post here, I'm having trouble finding some answer to my questions and this seemed a pretty big and knowledgeable place.

I'm a 3rd year architecture student and currently on a project designing an airship terminal, part of my terminal features the growth of plants both small and big which have root structures that grow more deeper vertically rather than horizontally.

Would anybody be able to throw some light on any species that I could look at that have this characteristic?

Many thanks for any help.

Simon