Old 27-04-2008, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
kitamun kitamun is offline

Default Container Garden:Transplanting Mint

I received from Nichols Seed Company yesterday the two mint plants I
ordered in January. One is a Black Simpson peppermint and the other a
spearmint. I am considering transplanting them both to a seven gallon
nursery pot. They will share an apartment for a while until I figure-
out how much of each I will use. If I need more of either for my
kitchen later I will take a cutting or a root to another location.

Are there cautions to this plan that my inexperience in gardening is
not allowing me to see?

Any comment is welcome.

Thank you.

Kitamun

--

Container Gardening in
Central California twelve miles from the ocean

Separate Posting to Newsgroups: rec.gardens and rec.gardens.edible