Old 27-04-2008, 07:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default Tiller opinions

Renting one is my suggestion as well.

--
"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
. ..
Those puny things? Rent a real rear tine cultivator. -say that fast 4
times
"mgarvie" wrote in message
. ..
Our Great Dane has been tilling my back yard for me and now I need to
redo it. I was looking for something small and cheap to loosen up the
dirt and smooth out the craters before I reseed. Does anyone have any
opinions about the Bolens 31cc, 2 cycle cultivator or the RYOBI 25.4 CC
Gas Cultivator? Or could someone recomend another one? Thanks

Marc