Old 05-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Townsend Tec

Default Whipper Snippers

also they have a great ultra lite at only 3.3 kilos so weight isn't a
problem

--
Surefire Screens 'N' Maintenance
Warren.Townsend

"peep" wrote in message
Hi Everyone. I'm in the market for a Whipper Snipper. I have Ryobi on loan
at the moment. It starts well enough, but it goes through nylon cord like
there is no tomorrow and the "bump and feed" line system is absolutely
hopeless. I also borrowed a Tanaka that didn't have "bump and feed" and I
did my entire block with only 1 peice of cord, but it was a pain to start.

Can anyone with some experience in this area recommend a Snipper? Doesn't
need to be too flash. Something that starts easily and isn't a pain in the
line cord area. I am not interested in an electric model so petrol models
only please.

Many Thanks.

P.S. Edgers like the Atom are no good to me because I have rock edges