Old 28-04-2008, 07:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Killing Driveway Green Moss

Robert11 wrote:
Hello,

Have a fair amount of green moss on driveway and rocks that I would like
to kill. Have scrapped a lot of it away, but the amount that seems to be
un-scrappable is still large.

Can I use Vinegar to kill the stuff ?
If so, use as it comes out of the bottlew, or should it be mixed with water
?
If so, at what ratio ?

Is Chlorox "better" ? Why ?
If so, same questions as above re ratio to mix, etc. ?

Much thanks,
Bob

Chemicals should be safe for asphalt but I'd not use on concrete.
Deck wash which has bleach in it gets the green stuff off the deck but
still takes scrubbing.