Old 29-04-2008, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeff Layman Jeff Layman is offline

Default a beautiful garden tour (maples in spring)

Emery Davis wrote:
Emery Davis wrote:
A friend and fellow maple collector has posted photos of his garden
taken this
spring. A glimpse of sunshine for those of us gardening under,
shall we say,
cloudier skies. Try the slide show at the link below:

http://picasaweb.google.fr/Gomerro/Gomero_27_4_2008

Let me use this as an opportunity to plug the Maple Society. The
membership
allows among other benefits visits to private gardens like the one
above, as
well as an excellent quarterly newsletter.

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

(Although hosted at the UBC, the Society originated in the UK.)

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

-E

whoops, sorry about the double link. And I forgot to mention the
garden is in Toulouse, France.

Amazing. Pity there are no names so we know what we are looking at.

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)