Old 29-04-2008, 07:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default a beautiful garden tour (maples in spring)

A friend and fellow maple collector has posted photos of his garden
taken this
spring. A glimpse of sunshine for those of us gardening under, shall we
say,
cloudier skies. Try the slide show at the link below:

http://picasaweb.google.fr/Gomerro/Gomero_27_4_2008

Let me use this as an opportunity to plug the Maple Society. The membership
allows among other benefits visits to private gardens like the one above, as
well as an excellent quarterly newsletter.

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

(Although hosted at the UBC, the Society originated in the UK.)

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

-E
Old 29-04-2008, 07:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Emery Davis wrote:
A friend and fellow maple collector has posted photos of his garden
taken this
spring. A glimpse of sunshine for those of us gardening under, shall we
say,
cloudier skies. Try the slide show at the link below:

http://picasaweb.google.fr/Gomerro/Gomero_27_4_2008

Let me use this as an opportunity to plug the Maple Society. The
membership
allows among other benefits visits to private gardens like the one
above, as
well as an excellent quarterly newsletter.

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

(Although hosted at the UBC, the Society originated in the UK.)

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

-E

whoops, sorry about the double link. And I forgot to mention the garden is
in Toulouse, France.
Old 29-04-2008, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Jeff Layman wrote:
Emery Davis wrote:
Emery Davis wrote:
A friend and fellow maple collector has posted photos of his garden
taken this
spring. A glimpse of sunshine for those of us gardening under,
shall we say,
cloudier skies. Try the slide show at the link below:

http://picasaweb.google.fr/Gomerro/Gomero_27_4_2008

Let me use this as an opportunity to plug the Maple Society. The
membership
allows among other benefits visits to private gardens like the one
above, as
well as an excellent quarterly newsletter.

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

(Although hosted at the UBC, the Society originated in the UK.)

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/maplesociety/

-E

whoops, sorry about the double link. And I forgot to mention the
garden is in Toulouse, France.

Amazing. Pity there are no names so we know what we are looking at.

Yes, labels would be helpful... Exercise for the viewer, what.

If there's any in particular that interests you, give me the coordinates
on the grid.
I can have a go, or ask the fellow.

-E
Old 29-04-2008, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)

Old 29-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Registered User

Really pretty pictures, thanks for sharing them.
My green thumb came only as a result of the mistakes I made while learning to see things from the plant's point of view. ~ H. Fred Ale