Old 30-04-2008, 09:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Another disappointment - encyclia

I have this cross in bloom right now. Fortunately, the colors are clear and
true. According to OrchidWiz, it is Epy. Mabel Kanda. If I get time I'll try
for a picture tomorrow.

Diana

"jankey" wrote in message

Ray B:

Also, keep in mind that cultural conditions and nutrition can affect
color, so maybe that's part of the difference.

and maybe it will also get lighter with age?

--j_a

--
jankey