Old 01-05-2008, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
SamanthaBooth SamanthaBooth is offline

Default Boggy Garden

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Then I realised why, and Samantha might like to take note of some
pictures I have just taken.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-C7WJKALZ

:-( Sorry about the hazy bits on some pictures, I was sitting at the
computer and photographed out of the windows and caught the nets in some
of them. I later got to my feet and went outside :-)

Mike

Your garden is beautiful, are you near preston

Next doors house/garden is a lot higher than mine so that will explain the
water. Besides digging it all up and draining it all, i have decided raised
beds are the way to go, even with sleepers, gravel etc, that way it wont
flood.