Old 01-05-2008, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Boggy Garden

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 May 2008 17:12:18 +0100, "SamanthaBooth"
wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
.. .

Then I realised why, and Samantha might like to take note of some
pictures I have just taken.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-C7WJKALZ

:-( Sorry about the hazy bits on some pictures, I was sitting at the
computer and photographed out of the windows and caught the nets in some
of them. I later got to my feet and went outside :-)

Mike

Your garden is beautiful, are you near preston

Judging from his related albums he is somewhere in the Netherlands.
--

Martin

Isle of Wight and quite a few urglers contact me before they come on holiday
:-)

Mike