Old 02-05-2008, 02:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Maggie's Mom Maggie's Mom is offline

Default Phal. Wedding Promenade

I bought mine at Lowe's - no specialty store, but every now and then they
have few nice plants for sale in the garden section. The label on it was
"wedding promenade". I actually kept the label, it is still in the pot.

Could there be so many variations in color in one kind of orchid?

Peace, - Maggie's Mom.
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Here are a few links to pix of Phal. Wedding Promenade. OrchidWiz has it
listed (it's an equestris cross), but no picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gemjulez/2221061136/

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/168365/

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...33964273aeWMyh

Obviously, there are differences, but that's normal. Looks more like
Maggie's Mom's than yours, Chris. Can't be sure, but yours looks
suspiciously like a Taiscuco hybrid to me.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message

"Maggie's Mom" wrote in message
. ..
A close-up of my newest purchase in bloom. Before it was done blooming,
it
sprouted another flower spike and it hopes for 6, maybe 7 more flowers
that
should start opening this week.

Nice coloring. Now, I hope I don't have a plant that was mislabeled.
Here is my Phal. Wedding Promenade.

Chris in Central Florida.
(remove the not from address to reply by email)