Old 02-05-2008, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Phal. Wedding Promenade

I saw that one too, when I Googled it. It's the only one that is completely
different. Of course, we need to remember that all these are posted by
amateurs like us, and their tags can be wrong.

As to variations, they can be huge within a hybrid. It's not impossible that
all the photo links, and yours too, are valid. Chris's photo, to me, at
least, is far off the mark. But I'm no expert.

Save those tags, always. And sometimes we can find a few nifties at the big
box stores. You never know. I've seen some species thrown in with the
garbage now and then.

Diana
"Maggie's Mom" wrote in message
news
To answer my own question, here's one labeled wedding promenade, and it
does not look anything like Chris's or mine...

http://plantnaturephoto.blogspot.com...promenade.html

"Maggie's Mom" wrote in message
Could there be so many variations in color in one kind of orchid?