Old 03-05-2008, 05:37 PM
yoni yoni is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy G View Post
My passion flower vine is quite prolific in producing flowers, however they
never set fruit.

It's about 3 years old, & is quite full. I had a vine with identical
flowers in the past that produced bountiful fruit. There is no indication
of any fruit growing after the flowering ( such as beginning to grow, then
dropping).

Oddly, my Valencia orange tree, about 50' away & in a lower garden flowered,
then did not set fruit. Several other fruit trees are doing just dandy.

Any ideas?

Thanks much!
Hi,
Had the same problem. you may need to do the flowering manually, e.g. take a little brush and tuch the flower yellow poder and then the pistil (all three of them).