Old 03-05-2008, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Boggy Garden

Isle of Wight and quite a few urglers contact me before they come on
holiday :-)

An urgler has emailed me about the following
http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/50M_SHORT...ICTED_1 .aspx

Yes. Tourism is dying. Hotels are being demolished and blocks of Apartments
are being built.

Factories are being built and houses to house those willing to work in them

The Isle of Wight as a tourist destination has had its day.

Once the bridge is built, it will be easier for the Industrial side to
compete with "England"

Still a beautiful place to retire to :-))

If only they would stop pestering "ANYONE" with a bit of land called
'garden' to sell it and build on it :-(((

Mike