Old 03-05-2008, 02:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default V. denisoniana

Doing much better, Diana. Thanks for asking.

Just waiting for the drain volume to get low enough to allow the removal of
the aquarium tubing from my armpit.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Thanks, Ray. I remember how you said you *hated* me when I wrote about a
trip to RF!

How are you?

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
That's nice, Diana. I really love vandaceous plants. I wish I lived
somewhere more conducive to growing them.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Rewarding, sunny plant.

Diana