Old 04-05-2008, 09:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default A Buncha Bougainvillea

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

I don't think it's your problem.
I took the pic in strong direct sunlight. I think it is too contrasty
and overexposed. I'll see if I can get a better image tomorrow.
Bob