Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Roy

Default Castor oil beens seeds no longer

Many thanks Monique I will start looking for the seeds I do like something
large, many thanks for your tip.
Roy
"Monique Reed" wrote in message
Candlestick Senna (Senna alata) doesn't look a thing like Ricinus, but
it grows very tall, has big pinnately compound leaves, and produces
lots of very nice yellow flowers. If you're looking for something
lush and tropical, it will suit. It should do well in an unheated
glasshouse, if there is enough light.

Monique Reed

Roy wrote:

I have been looking around buying my seeds for the year and I always buy
caster oil seeds, but they seem to have been removed of the shelves in

the
UK because of the terrorists, and the production of ricin.
Any ideas what plant could replace it for my conservatory, (I like large
foliage,) which is unheated in the winter. I usually get it to flower
before it dies of the cold. I would like to grow it from seed, as it is
cheaper than buy plants.
Roy