Old 22-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Shiva

Default Hybrid Perpetuals

Rosa Rosam wrote:

Here is a set of texts about the Hybrid Perpetuals.
http://www.rosarosam.com/menu_hp.html
with he hope you will enjoy these texts and help us in the study and
protection of these beautiful roses.

What a beautiful job you and your partner have done on the web site--the
photos and quite interesting text really held my attention. The format is
great--someone made lots of very good design decisions with the html.
Also, your writer does a wonderful job with the history without sounding
stuffy, stilted, or pendantic. Quite refreshing.

The only hybrid perpetuals I grow are Reines des Violettes and Paul
Neyron. (In fact, I didn't realize Paul was a hp until reading your site.)
I am wondering why the blooms on my Reines des Violettes are so small. It
is a young plant, maybe that is it. But all photos I see make this bloom
look lots bigger.