Old 07-05-2008, 02:10 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default debris in gravel

On Tue, 6 May 2008 13:58:58 EDT, "LT" wrote:

Due to lots of wind blown debris, the gravel on the bottom of my pond is
heavy with debris. I've tried some battery powered vacuums, but they're way
to weak and slow. Any sugggestions for something that doesn't put a bunch
of tap water back into the pond?
Thanks
LT

You're probably due for a water change anyway. I would highly suggest a
shop vac, but don't know the size of your pond, if that would work. If it
will, vac all that gravel up along with the debris. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us