Old 07-05-2008, 10:42 AM
may may is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by may View Post
well i am glad to say that all of my clematis are having a growth spurt, and now i have got 27 .
in the last few days they have really started to get going .
most of them are only about 3 foot high. but the buds are forming and they are looking fine. i have noticed some green fly on a couple of them but i am not sure if i should spray them or not.
And one of the flower buds looked as if some thing had been eating it, i wonder if it was the birds picking off the green fly .
should i spray them ?
yippee the first to flower of my clematis

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1040496.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1040497.jpg
GUERNSEY CREAM

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1040524.jpg