Old 22-02-2003, 07:03 PM
oldehippie

Default [IBC] Thank you......

"Glad to see you've finally made it over here Bill! Time to start on some
RL trees instead
of the virtual ones we've been playing with for so long."

Thanks for the welcome Katie. I did check out the library, there were six
titles that caught my eye. Two were actually 'sposed to be at my library
and one was in so I have "The Living Art of Bonsai" by Amy Liang to peruse
for two weeks or so.

After library went to Wally World. What a mess. They went to "Super" and I
can't find a darn thing now. No idea where the books are but I will make it
back when I can walk longer.

Olde Hippie

--
to reply direct remove number from addy

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will"
"I prefer to perambulate to the tempo of a different percussionist"
"Stupidity is believing much, while understanding little"
....Charles A. Meyers