Old 07-05-2008, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Garden Centres near Reading/Tilehurst

A request from one of my Daughters. Any takers?""Hiya

I've spent 3 of the last 4 days tidying up my garden, and now nearly
all the weeds are out (the rest will follow tomorrow) I need to find a
decent garden centre to buy some plants :-)
Can you ask on the gardening newsgroup for recommendations of garden
centres to the west of Reading, so I don't just end up in Focus or B&Q?

Thanks""Mike