Old 05-04-2003, 04:20 PM
animaux

Default Lady Bird Spring Plant Sale

I am ignoring. I am ignoring. I am ignoring.

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:18:09 GMT, (Terry Horton) wrote:

Fresh, well-cared for plants, many hard to species. Native American
Seeds has a huge booth set up. Native plant society had some
offerings. Just can't recommend this event too highly. Great plants,
beautiful setting, friendly people, good cause...

I tried to take it easy this year. :-) Took home some very nice
Mexican plums in one gallon and a beautifully shaped 5-gal Sophora
affinis. From the Native Plant Society, a vigorous little possumhaw.
The SO went for an armload of native columbines and a selection of
spiderworts destined for the shady bed in front of the house.