Old 11-05-2008, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Gardens open in my town

"Sacha" wrote in message

The absolutely best and most
outstandingly beautiful, loved and imaginative garden was a tiny little
one,
tucked away down a dead end lane in the town, rarely seen by anyone but
its
owner. It absolutely knocked us out, though there was hardly space for 4
of
us to stand on the lawn together - it won hands down.
--
Sacha

Big doesn't have to be beautiful. Our gardens have a 'Wow' Factor according
to one visitor when we opened, but it is only 120 feet x 20 feet :-))

Pictures at

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=KZMK73TA

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=C7WJKALZ

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=OQFDHPQP