Old 12-05-2008, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Are my tomatoes dead?

phorbin wrote in
:

*snip*

When is dead, not dead?

*snip*

When they're tomatoes. We had some that got killed off by a frost, and
replaced them. A couple weeks later, we've got plants coming back up from
the roots of the dead ones.

While it's not a bad idea to replace your plants now, hang on to the others
for a while more yet and see if they do anything.

Puckdropper