Old 13-05-2008, 03:07 AM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topref View Post
We have quite a large Japanese Maple but this spring it isn't flourishing as
well as it has in the past. Is there anything I can add to the soil in the
form of nutrients that will give it a boost?
Have you tried watering it with Sequestrene? Many of the Japanese maples are acid lovers.

My brother had one that was not doing too well. He took it out and planted it in a large pot with ericaceous compost, cutting out the poorer branches, and it has flourished.