Old 12-05-2008, 07:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark... Clark... is offline

Default What was that noise ?

Srgnt Billko wrote:
I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow
and I thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but
I forgot. Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At
one point I heard a crunching noise and then the twang of something
flying. What could have made that noise ?

You found my 10" stick? I thought Kathy packed it with the Christmas
decorations.
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?