Old 11-05-2008, 11:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default What was that noise ?

I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow and I
thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but I forgot.
Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At one point I heard
a crunching noise and then the twang of something flying. What could have
made that noise ?

Old 12-05-2008, 04:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko wrote:
I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow and I
thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but I forgot.
Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At one point I heard
a crunching noise and then the twang of something flying. What could have
made that noise ?

Thanks, Billko. Yesterday I lost bolt and big plastic wing nut from my
Lawnboy. I'm sure I'll run into it next time I cut grass ;(
Old 12-05-2008, 07:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko wrote:
I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow
and I thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but
I forgot. Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At
one point I heard a crunching noise and then the twang of something
flying. What could have made that noise ?

You found my 10" stick? I thought Kathy packed it with the Christmas
decorations.
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Old 12-05-2008, 10:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Clark..." wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow
and I thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but
I forgot. Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At
one point I heard a crunching noise and then the twang of something
flying. What could have made that noise ?

You found my 10" stick? I thought Kathy packed it with the Christmas
decorations.
Clark...
--

If she drove by here and threw it in my lawn I'll burp, sputter, cough

sunday noise Gilbert United Kingdom 58 05-08-2003 09:02 PM
Sprinkler system is making loud noise and stops for few seconds Bharat Texas 2 12-05-2003 10:08 PM
noise Tumbleweed United Kingdom 14 08-05-2003 07:56 AM
Accoustic landscaping for neighbor noise bentcajungirl Lawns 7 29-04-2003 06:56 PM
Waterfall Noise and Koi Carl Beyer Ponds 2 22-04-2003 03:20 PM