Old 12-05-2008, 10:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default What was that noise ?

"Clark..." wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow
and I thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but
I forgot. Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At
one point I heard a crunching noise and then the twang of something
flying. What could have made that noise ?

You found my 10" stick? I thought Kathy packed it with the Christmas
decorations.
Clark...
--

If she drove by here and threw it in my lawn I'll burp, sputter, cough