Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Ranunculus -8955

Wendy7 wrote:
Very nice as usual Barbara. Are you back from your trip. Do you have
a web site
with all your photos?

Thanks Wendy, yes I'm back and I had a wonderful time. It was very rushed
with not a lot of time to look around, but enough to give me some ideas of
where I would like to go on a return visit next year.

All my photos are on a Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Trip ones only:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara...7604840665668/

So far I've only managed to sort/edit the first couple of days of my trip,
it will take me weeks to sort the whole lot, unfortunately work has to come
first. :-(