Old 13-05-2008, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Slug pellets

On May 12, 11:26 pm, "Wally" wrote:
I scattered some around my allotment last week
and the container was empty.
so threw it on the compost heap to clear away later.

Two days later I picked it up to put in the rubbish
and it had about eight dead slugs in it, the dust left
in there must have attracted them.

Instead of throwing it in the rubbish I emptied it and
put a few more pellets in there and put it back on the
compost heap.

When you've emptied your slug pellets, don't throw
the container away, leave it laying around on you're
allotment or garden.

Have you ever noticed that a lot of good ideas come
from making mistakes ??

Mistakes? Like taking up gardening?

Wally