Old 14-05-2008, 08:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Fence Panels

Hi all

Desperation stakes here!
Looking for attractive fence panels to border the side of our back garden
onto a public street.
SWMBO won't accept the old "larch lap" or feather edge, mainly because this
is what everyone has.
Have looked at the "woven" european style which (although pretty) have gaps
that allow view-through from certain angles.
Close boarded fences, panels or hand made are rather industrial.
Ideally we are looking for a panel that will fit into slotted posts
(although this is not essential) which is pleasing to the eye from both
sides (subjective I know). It must not allow nosy sorts to see in and must
be fairly rhobust as it will be alongside a public footpath.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Phil