Old 14-05-2008, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Fence Panels

On 14/5/08 13:53, in article ,
"TheScullster" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

http://www.hurdle.co.uk/

Highly recommended but not cheap. I've seen their stuff and it's
beautiful.

--

Thanks Sacha

We have looked at some of the more ornate offerings, but as this is to be a
boundary to a public footpath (albeit set back a bit) it needs to be fairly
rhobust and non-see-through.
Not sure whether the woven willow would resist the impact of a
football/boot.

Phil

I'd give them a ring to ask that question. It's fairly robust, so it might
withstand the football. But of course, other than a brick wall, nothing is
going to stand up against a determined and repeatedly destructive boot. Are
tall railings st in concrete and with climbers on them, an option? Again,
it's not cheap but if it's not a huge area would it work? I typed 'secure
fencing' into Google and some fearsome looking but strong stuff came up!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk