Old 15-05-2008, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Greenhouse

A friend helped me build a shelving systemg. It consists of five steps
up,
made with (at that time) treated lumber slats. There are two sections,
each
six feet long and just less than five feet high. This allows about a
two-foot
access space between the sections and at the ends.

Chris, I wouldn't mind seeing this system over on abpo, if you have time to
take the photos and post them. I'm having a hard time picturing it, and I'm
always looking for ways to increase my space.

Diana