Old 14-05-2008, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Fence Panels

On 14/5/08 19:08, in article
,
"bobharvey" wrote:

On 14 May, 11:53, Sacha wrote:
http://www.hurdle.co.uk/

Highly recommended but not cheap. I've seen their stuff and it's beautiful.

I've had some, they age very gracefully. get pale and beautiful

We haven't used the hurdles but we have had a living willow fence. We had
to take it down but it was very lovely. Ray struck some of the pieces and
has used them to weave a fence round the top of a pond. It has to be
trimmed every so often as it sends out long shoots but we simply weave some
of them back into the fence again. They also made the most beautiful barley
twist pillars which could be used to frame an archway or the beginning of a
path. Which has just given me an idea........ ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk