Old 14-05-2008, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Rampant weed?

On 14/5/08 18:45, in article
, "Des
Higgins" wrote:

On May 14, 6:24*pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:08:34 +0100, Graham Burley

wrote:
Anyone know what this is?

http://www.encompasserve.org/~burley/dsc00091.jpg

It's rampant. I thought I'd dug it out the year before last, but
a single plant appeared last year, this year it's covered a plot
of about 8 x 4 ft.

How to get rid of
ithttp://www.gardenersworld.com/how-to/problem-solving/ground-elder/
--

That is a good consise sensible link. Those two methods do work but
you have to be patient and persistent. If you go organic, you have to

Why, oh why don't slugs like ground elder?!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk