Old 15-05-2008, 07:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Exbury Gardens

On Thu, 15 May 2008 18:34:48 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote after...
"Bob Hobden" posted

Thanks for the beautiful tour. I don't think I would ever see it in
person. It is really nice. Are you also a railroad fan?

Steam trains, yes. We live near a main rail line and get Steam Trains going
past, a few each week.

When I was a wee lad and was visiting my Grandfather in the low hills
of Virginia above Richmond, I would make the rounds of the sawmill
with him which was just by the rail tracks. I remember the beds
trembling when the big locomotives steamed by.
Lucky you. Something to treasure each week.
I guess the time as a 5 or 6 year old stuck with me and to this day I
admire them.