Old 22-02-2003, 09:39 PM
Michael Gerzog

Default David Hunt Orchids?

"Al" wrote in message ...

If they are recently imported plants, they will require
a period of intensive care to bring them back from the edge. I guess that
would be my only warning to whoever started this thread and was
contemplating an order for some of these plants. However, I have no
connection with David Hunt and have never ordered plants from him before.

I haven't ordered from him before (but may this time, there are things
I want that aren't easy to find here), but I know people who have and
were happy with the plants. He also supplies a number of smaller
nurseries, so you may well have bought plants that he imported without
knowing it. Newly imported bare root plants pretty much always look
like hell if you're used to established, greenhouse grown plants, but
that's just the nature of the beast.

MG