Old 15-05-2008, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Exbury Gardens

"Mary Fisher" wrote after
"Bob Hobden" wrote
"joevan" wrote after...

Thanks for the beautiful tour. I don't think I would ever see it in
person. It is really nice. Are you also a railroad fan?

Steam trains, yes. We live near a main rail line and get Steam Trains
going past, a few each week.

?

I didn't know any steam locomotives were on main lines any more.

Oh yes, the Orient Express is often pulled by one and that does the Ascot
trip a few times a day when there is racing there, quite a sight, it also
goes past most weeks. Then there are the other steam train journeys we see
too, they have plain green carriages unlike the superb OE. (see Steamdreams
below)

http://www.orient-express.com/web/uk...day_trains.jsp and there are
two short videos of the British Pullman and the Northern Belle. Posh or
what?

http://www.experiencemad.co.uk/Steam-Train-Trips/ lots of different way to
spend money there. :-)

http://www.steamdreams.com/ Nice Loco pics there and lots of journeys to
choose from.

There are lots more too if you Google Steam Train Journeys.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden