Old 16-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Bugalugs1970 Bugalugs1970 is offline
Registered User

Location: South England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therefore View Post
Hello
I am having trouble with my leeks , they look well and are of a reasonable
size.

The problem is everyone of the plants "50" have sprouted flowering shoots .

Any ideas , as to what might have caused this , T.I.A.

I have had this problem before, when i checked the seed packet they were really out of date.