Old 16-05-2008, 04:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Exbury Gardens

On Fri, 16 May 2008 14:15:14 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

"jellybean stonerfish" wrote after
joevan wrote:

Thanks for the beautiful tour. I don't think I would ever see it in
person. It is really nice. Are you also a railroad fan?

After all the praise, am am kind of sad that none of the pics came
through for me, all were munged.

Oh well.

Very strange! No special encoding or anything used and they are all
reasonable sized files.
Do you have the same problem with other photos?

Yes, sometimes. I think I have a buggy news client.

sf