Old 16-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Zaf Zaf is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaf View Post
thanks all, will try shredded paper and see if that helps - I think the design of the composter is from New Zealand, will try to find a link so it shows the design! Definitely not a wormery, I gave up with one of those after somehow managing to kill the worms not once but twice fortunately the plants in the garden manage to survive my 'care' better than the worms did....
not good at the internet - its a EARTHMAKER COMPOSTER apparently and can be found here (I hope!) http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalo...oducts_id=2431

I'm really enjoying gardening but last year was a bit of a disaster with the weather, the previous year I got lots of lovely salad, this year I'm hoping to expand a bit so be warned, I'll be asking lots of questions )